Patients And Chiropractors Work Together To Maintain Wellbeing
- Health Care is a dynamic process and a cooperative effort
- Patient education and self-care are important goals
- Patients are empowered to take responsibility and control of their own heath
Symptoms Don’t Tell The Whole Story
- Many problems arise gradually and symptoms appear only when problems are advanced.
- Wellness care helps detect and correct problems at an early stage by restoring and maintaining normal functions and biomechanics
- Good functioning muscles and joints are healthier and more resistant to injury, illness or degeneration.
Chiropractic Care Helps
- Restore and maintain full range of motion
- Promote full function
- Optimize performance and coordination
- Improve biomechanics
- Maintain joint stability
- Reduce the risk of injury and degeneration
- Improve nutrition to disc and other joints
- Induce a sense of well-being and relaxation
Motion And Nutrition Of Discs And Joints
- Chiropractors check the spine regularly to evaluate the motion of joints
- Good Motion is essential for the health and nutrition of discs and joints because it permits the exchange of nutrients, fluid and waste.
- Fibrosis occurs in motionless joints and can lead to stiffness and degeneration
- Motion also reduces the formation of fibrosis (scar tissue)
- Without movements, discs and joints may degenerate quickly
Joints Can Have Disturbed Biomechanics Without Pain and/or Other Symptoms
- Disturbed biomechanics: 1) Alter load distribution, Increase risk of injury 2) Accelerate degeneration, 3) Reduce optimal performance
- Chiropractors identify such joints and by adjustments, help restore normal biomechanics and load distribution
- This helps optimize function and may reduce the risk of future problems or injuries
Chiropractic Care Focuses On Strength and Optimal Function
- Chiropractic offers a holistic approach
- The patient is the center of care, not a disease or symptoms
- The goal of care is to Achieve a more valuable life, restore and preserve full function and well being!
For more Information or if you would like to speak to a Doctor of Chiropractic please feel free to call your Minnesota Chiropractic.